We are a full-service law firm with a network of professionals providing legal services to multi-national corporations, small businesses, and individuals around the world. Our firm puts a strong emphasis on long-term career development and work-life balance. We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the Summary of Position
We are seeking a full-time team member to assist the firm administrator, attorneys, and paralegals in everyday tasks.
Role and Responsibilities
- Scan, copy, and file documents
- Saving documents to our document management software
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Reserve conference rooms and offices
- Cleaning of conference rooms after use
- Answer phone lines
- Schedule consultations
- Maintenance of central file room
Qualifications and Requirements+
- Fluent in both English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Availability Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Please attach your resume and cover letter in PDF format and provide contact information to be considered for an interview.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
•Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.