Tax Counsel for Businesses
Our attorneys provide tax counsel and advice for a wide range of public and private clients.
Our tax lawyers apply sound corporate knowledge of finance structures to plan and execute asset-based financings, mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases and sales, project financings, and corporate reorganizations.
If there is a tax controversy with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) it can take a business or individual through complicated and challenging stages: administrative audits, appeals, post-appeals mediation, and litigation in federal court. Our firm is a valuable partner throughout every step of the intricate legal processes and our attorneys are focused on ensuring client resources are focused on favorable, cost-effective outcomes.
Our tax attorneys are regularly engaged by our clients to solve some of the most difficult tax problems. We represent clients in the following areas:
- Commercial lease drafting, negotiation, and execution.
- Commercial real estate sales and purchases. We help buyers and sellers navigate through the transactional process from the due diligence period to the closing.
- Liens and encumbrances: Often times, liens and encumbrances are road blocks to closing a deal. Our team can help resolve liens and encumbrances and work to eliminate these road blocks.
- Land use planning and rezoning: If you or your business needs a variance, an easement or other relief, our attorneys can represent your interests before the local government and administrative agencies.
- Title Insurance. Our in-house title agent can search for title issues and related services and close any trial estate transaction in Florida.
- Real estate litigation: Our lawyers represent clients in commercial and residential real estate disputes. Our experience and effort have led to successful outcomes for our clients inside and outside of the courtroom.
- Residential real estate: We provide proactive assistance to home buyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions.