J.D. & C.F.R. #22870
Director of Mediation Services
Primary Mediation Trainer
Mediator | Business and Family Mediations
How may I help you?
Areas of Practice
Bar and Court Admission
- Bar Association of Osceola County
- Certifications Certified Assistant Family & Assistant County Trainer (Dispute Resolution Center)
- Certified County, Family, Circuit & Foreclosure Mediator (Dispute Resolution Center)
- Certified Business & Lemon Law Arbitrator (Better Business Bureau)
- Juris Doctorate, Barry University School of Law. 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, Purchase College. 1999
Tye Bourdony is currently the Director of Mediation Services at CPLS, P. A., as well as a Primary Mediation Circuit, County, and Family Mediation Trainer.
Upon graduating from Barry University School of Law in 2010, Tye was hired as the staff mediator for the Ninth Judicial Circuit’s Dispute Resolution Department in the Osceola County Courthouse, from September 2010 through April 2017.
Tye is an experienced professional mediator having mediated over 2000 family cases, along with over 1500 county and circuit-level cases, in all manner of court-ordered, private, pre-suit, & administrative, divorce, paternity, and modification family matters, along with county & circuit-level breach of contract, warranty, property damage, and related business issues, claim denial, AOB, supplemental, the scope of damages, home, & auto insurance, & related personal injury matters, first & third party collection, repossession, & repayment debt-related issues, landlord-tenant, eviction, land partition, foreclosure, HOA, & mobile home issues.
Tye also sits on a number of mediation panels throughout Florida, including the Florida Department of Financial Services, the Florida Department of Agriculture, Florida’s Better Business Bureau, as well as with both the Orange and Hillsborough County Residential Mortgage Foreclosure programs.