Wanzo Galloway Jr.
How may I help you?
Areas of Practice
- Government Law
- Arbitrating Disputes
- Corporate and Business Legal Issues
- Public Record Research
- Teamwork, Collaboration, and Assisting Lawyers
- Manual and Policy Review
- Strategic Planning Advice
Bar and Court Admission
- The Florida Bar
- The New York Bar
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Juris Doctor Degree – International Law Studies – 1995, Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Science Degree – Secondary Education – Social Studies – 1973, New York University – NYU Steinhardt School of Education, New York City, New York
- Executive Management Certification – 1997, Harvard University – John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Private sector:NBC Television Network, NBC Sports Senior Unit Manager assigned to manage onsite production crew personnel, mobile unit equipment logistics and show costs for live NBC Sports TV broadcasts of Olympics, Super Bowl, World Series, NCAA, NFL, MLB, Wimbledon, and PGA Golf.
- Public sector:
- Labor Relations Administrator – Orange County Government
- Assistant County Attorney, Orange County Government
- Director of Labor Relations – NYC Transit Authority
- Executive Assistant to Port Director/Port Safety Director, Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana
- President-elect of the Florida Public Employers Labor Relations Association (FPELRA)
Attorney Wanzo Galloway, Jr. is a dedicated legal professional offering expertise in public and private management, contracts, negotiations, government procurement, business development, labor, and employment matters. Proven success in building a trusting rapport with clients and offering sound legal advice in clear and universal terms. Hardworking and dedicated to client advocacy.
Galloway has over 30 years of combined executive management and in-house legal counsel experience in both the private and public sectors. Galloway has also over 20 years of government experience at Orange County Government in both “Government law” and “Transactional (Contract) law” with a focus on Purchasing and Contracts (Procurement), labor relations/collective bargaining/labor and employment law, public safety (Fire Rescue/Corrections/Emergency Management), Code Enforcement, Health, Family and Community Services (i.e. advised management and related community advisory boards to maintain Federal oversight compliance with HIPAA issues, Head Start, Community Action, Ryan White, and other Federally granted programs), Florida public records law, business development of small business, minority and women business enterprises program (MWBE), Veterans Small Business programs.