Areas of Practice
- Complex Business Litigation
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida Bar
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- J.D. from University of Miami School of Law, 1997
- B.S. from Mississippi State University, 1992
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
Mr. Scott A. Livingston is a member in the Orlando office of CPLS, P.A. He is a member of the firm’s Litigation Practice group. He also works closely with the firm’s Class Action, Criminal Defense, Business Law, and Appellate Groups.
Mr. Livingston has been involved in complex business litigation for over 20 years. Prior to joining CPLS, P.A., he successfully ran his own litigation practice group. His experience includes representing clients in mediations and negotiations in both state and federal courtrooms.
Mr. Livingston handles a broad array of matters from business formation to business dissolution, from contract disputes to discrimination claims, from real estate disputes to real property foreclosures, and from enforcing non-compete agreements to defending against those same agreements.
Mr. Livingston’s experiences in the law has kept him grounded in his original purpose for becoming an attorney: to help smaller businesses and individuals connected to them prosper in the face of legal adversity.
Mr. Livingston graduated Cum Laude and served as Editor-in-Chief of the University of Miami Business Law Journal and as a Vice President of the Moot Court Board.